The DODReads team is currently accepting books for review and promotion. If you are an author and interested in promoting your book to a military, career focused audience please follow the below steps.
Our focus is on books for a military audience which relate to business, leadership, biographies, philosophy and life long learning. We will consider other related books upon request.
Our primary audience is mid-grade to senior grade military officers. We are focused on those military officers who are on a lifelong journey of learning and interested in improving their whole person. We focus on philosophy, history, biographies, and military-related fiction. Preference will be given to active duty military authors.
If Interested in a book review
Contact me through my forum and include the name of the book, the amazon listing (if there is one), and what type of services you are interested in.
If the book looks like a good fit I will send you my address ( or a colleagues address) and you can send us the book. Our normal turn around time is 6-8 weeks; however that can be reduced if you have an upcoming book launch.
Authors Services we provide
- Book Reviews
- Back Page Notes
- Video Book Reviews
- Book Giveaways
- Authors Interviews
- Publication in the DODReads Newsletter
- Promotion across Facebook / LinkedIn / Twitter / Youtube / Instagram
- Promotion as a featured author (on our sidebar)
- Promotion as a featured book (on our sidebar)
- Use of the DODReads logo
- The DODReads team will like, comment and reshare your social media posts
- Military Authors Page (in progress)
- Podcast interview (in progress)
DODReads Mailing Address (Books sent prior to vetting may not be reviewed)
672 Rue Avallon
Chula Vista CA, 91913