Actions to take if you receive the following errors
READ This FIRST!
If you try and access this website from Crome, Firefox, Or internet explorer you may receive a “Certificate Error“, “Site Not Secure Error” or “Connection not private Error“. This is because many Department of Defense websites “self secure” their sites with military security which is not recognized by your browser.
If you receive this error you can safely continue past this warning to access the website.
If you are using firefox as your Browser I recommend you switch to Chrome or Internet Explorer.
To Access Navy ESAMS follow the below steps:
- Below are the two options for accessing the Navy’s ESAMS website.
- Be sure your have a working CAC Card and pin number
- Goto the Primary or secondary ESAMS Login site
- Primary: ESAMS website at: https://esams.cnic.navy.mil/
- Secondary: ESAMS Contractor Site: https://www.hgwllc.com/login
Note: When Accessing ESAMS you may get a “Potential Security Risk Warning” This is because the Navy systems uses a security system that is not recognized by all browsers. You can safely continue past this warning…
- Enter your CAC and PIN to access your ESAMS account
- Leave us a comment if you still have problems
The Enterprise Safety Application Management System (ESAMS) is used to manage Navy safety and health programs.
ESAMS Help desk number is: HelpDesk: (865) 288-7898 M-F 0600-2100 ET, Sat 0800-1500 ET
ESAMS Program manager can be contacted at Robin.Sauer(at)navy.mil
Additional Navy Links: AT Level 1 – CMSID –Cyber Awareness Challenge – DRRS-N – E-Learning – E-Leave – ESAMS – MyPay – MyNavy Portal – NSIPS – NMCI Webmail – Officer Data Card – OMPF – PRIMS – PARFQ – PET – TRiPS – TWMS – WEBSKED – SkillBridge – –